Friday, December 7, 2012

REALITY

I just realized something. Something...sad.

Too many school works and too little time. And it's sad because I'm thinking of KPOP as an escape. My little wonderland.

Yep. The fangirling stuff. I mean, I don't even have any inspiration right now! It's like I want to get this over with. College. I want to graduate as soon as possible. But that shouldn't be, isn't it? I should be enjoying this! But the truth is, I'm not. I'm not having fun at all. Sure we have class activities and all. But the problem is within me. Not the school or anyone inside of it. And I hate myself for thinking that all of this should not matter. But does it?

I missed a 100 item quiz a while ago in Filipino class. Would this matter after several years?

So what's wrong with me? Or maybe it's just at the moment right now? I hope so...

AHH! I'm thinking of random thoughts again! -___-

No comments:

Post a Comment